Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Treasure Box Wednesday: Looking for Time in the Treasure Chest


The Thrift Shop Romantic is being a busy bee trying to get her friend's crafty gift done (due Sunday!) so I hope you will all forgive her-- er, me, rather-- for today's lack of real post. I think this has only happened twice in 2 and a half years, so I figure the odds aren't too shabby and, plus-- I'm hard at work for a good cause.

But not to leave you completely empty-handed today, I thought I'd share a few links to some recent posts on my humor blog you might enjoy:

  • I know we have a lot of readers here among are ranks. Ever think about what would happen if folks like Shakespeare, Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters were alive... and blogging? Find out here.

Have a great week, friends-- and I'll see you on Sunday, complete with the finished project! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment