Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Film Fest

Cover of "Carrie (Special Edition)"Cover of Carrie (Special Edition)

Halloween is so much fun: the costumes, the decorations, all the parties and fun houses, and most of all, the MOVIES!!! I have so much fun lighting the candles and turning off all the lights, making popcorn, and sitting on the couch to watch as many scary movies as I can into the wee hours of the night(morning). The movies I will watch this year will be :
Saw(2004)
Jeepers Creepers(2001)
Halloween(1978)
Friday the 13th(1980)
The Exorcist (1973)
Carrie (1976)
Christine (1983)
Ghost Busters (1984)
The Hand that Rocks the Cradle (1992)
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
I prefer the original versions of all these movies and while I have fun with the sequels, I think the original story is hard to beat. I am also going to watch a movie I just discovered entitled The Uninvited (2009). The movie had some parts that were predictable but overall I was on the edge of my seat really enjoying the movie!
Have a safe and Happy Halloween and here is a clip from the Uninvited.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment