Friday, October 29, 2010

cravings + { linkies }

A few of us gathered for a last-minute birthday celebration almost one month ago. And one month later -- I am left craving for that very same tiramisu cake.

I got the 'day' piece!

Aren't these candles adorable (excuse the cake smudges) ?? 
They remind me of the movie 'Madagascar'!


So, whose birthday is it next?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I was going through my inbox today and found some really random links from the past that I thought would be fun to share:
Ah, and then there was this picture of two starfishes making love on the beach:


Random entry, I know. 

Though with that said, this week has been a week of (lovely) random events for me. So much so that I am actually feeling sorry to see this week come to an end. I hope next week will be just as entertaining!

Happy Saturdays!, xo 




PS: Kudos to DyllaFadzil the Biotechnologist and MaR for the follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment