Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ub next

I don't own a car because I *know* I'm a klutz on the road. I day-dream way too much between my everyday thoughts for me to be allowed behind wheels.

And maybe because of that, I haven't been taking note of the increasing efforts made to ensure road safety in this age of modern technology.

It has now become a fact that communication plays a big part of our daily lives, and that being in touch via text messaging when we are on-the-go has become almost a necessity to all of us. And, as if mobile text messaging isn't big enough of a distraction to us while driving, the many forms of social media available these days has also made it hard for us not to keep double-checking our mobiles (that is, if you're lucky enough to have one with wi-fi/3G/4G accessibility) for the latest Tweets or Facebook updates.

So, with all due respect to drivers out there: Lets just make sure our (smart)phones don't outsmart us on the road. Always remember to drive safe for our love ones and those around us.

Dreamer, xo




PS: Hello and thanks to Bonchai and ALBERTO MORON for the follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment