Friday, October 22, 2010

you're not my type

It is about time our apparels contributed a little more to our social life:-

I found this amazing tee from Headline Shirts for warding off undesired attention seekers and fugly men (although with that said, I think everyone deserves a fair chance at love). Works even better if they can read more than one line off it -- the key to this is REITERATION!


    
There is a men's version of this tee, however I'm pretty sure that most men (single or not) are happy with any form of attention from the opposite gender that might come their way.

Oh, and by the way, the sign language line says "fuck off" (I'm being serious!) Tee hee! What a good reason to be profane on the www.

How do you say it in your language? :)
Yay for Saturdays! xo





PS: Thank you nora chou for the follow!
      [ Nora is into interior design. Visit her at NORA CHOU to take part in her most recent project! ]


No comments:

Post a Comment