Wednesday, October 6, 2010

going bananas.

I received a tweet this morning: "@JaneGoodallInst: Today through Sunday is the 2010 JGI Webstore Clearance Sale! We need to make way for new products this holiday season: http://bit.ly/bbgWjs (link)". 

I haven't done any online shopping lately because I was too embarrassed to let the receptionist at my hall of residence hand me (yet another) parcel from Ebay. But sales are good. Sales from the JGI is even better i.e. USD 9 for a piece of apparel is pretty awesome!


I made a purchase! Tee hee! I was quite worried about postal charges as it would be travelling halfway around the world but to my glee -- NO POSTAL CHARGES! Whopee!

Excellent morning, I must say. So head there and grab something before they run out! Remember to look around and support JGI because they do good.
Happy shopping! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment