Monday, September 13, 2010

the circus act.

The last few months have been long and testing. I have moved (once again) to another man's land and am left to my own devices to settle down and rebuild life.

So much have happened over since I stopped blogging, as it always is. Many of them were things that took much precedence over my penchant for writing - namely my family, personal relationship, friendship and future education. But then again, isn't it the same for all of us?

I guess it boils down to where our priorities lie and the amount of responsibility we allow ourselves to take on.

Lately, balancing life has been an act of juggling an elephant, a mouse and a giraffe all at the same time. Some priorities, like the relationship between the elephant and the mouse, would be either/or, or else one would have to suffer the lack of attention. The giraffe on the other hand is like an innocent commitment that remains awkwardly fitted into your life. No matter how hard you try to fit it in, it will not succumb to routine and would make itself known by jutting out in the most awkward manner in your every day life. It would not for the sake of God, fit!

So I am finally back here, seeking solace with words.
PS: Thankfully no lions or tigers to juggle yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment