Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Food of Star Trek


I was inspired by a post at the website of Mike Brotherton about food and drinks in science fiction, but what I found to be most interesting is that there is a wiki page devoted to the beverages and food of Star Trek! Wow, I had no idea the list was so extensive, but after perusing the different species of all of the Star Trek series, I think I would most enjoy the food they eat on Vulcan. Here is a list of what might be on the menu:
I have always found Klingon food to be to undercooked for my liking and Ferengi food is just as raw and I am not really into insects:
Anyway, the list of food is fun and detailed and it is amazing that there are people who love Star Trek as much as I do that they would list all the food and drink that have appeared in the shows throughout the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment