Saturday, November 28, 2009

I May Be Crazy

There is a good chance that I may be slightly insane.

See, I got up at 3:30am yesterday morning to go stand in line just so I could buy this -



Yes people, Casa De Laurendy now has it's own 32 inch HDTV. Welcome to the future. I'm still not so sure about it. It seems a bit large for my comfort. But at least I can not get rid of the horrible metal shelving unit that is currently housing my trusty but oh so bulky old 19 incher. I hate that shelving unit, which is pretty much why I never show you all the other side of my "great room".

I haven't taken the new tv out of the box yet, so there is still a chance that I may return it. We'll see. Being able to watch the Christmas claymations in HD may be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment