Saturday, November 14, 2009

Zombies, Frapto and Mumborg stuff

CEASE AND DESIST VISITORS FROM Hip and Hemipelvectomy Amputees 'Appreciation'group, your presence by linking or mentioning this blog is NOT welcomed. In otherwords piss off and get your kicks from elsewhere.




I am quite simply awful at computer games, with the exception of spider solitaire, I get motion sickness, bored and a whole other feast of side effects when playing them. Even with all that, I have persisted in playing one online game for the past three years (just before I started this blog). The game in question is Urban Dead  and basically:
Urban Dead is a free-to-play browser-based multi-player game where you play the survivor or victim of a zombie outbreak in a quarantined city centre, alongside tens of thousands of others.
I have died 34 times and I am currently one of the undead once more, until a kind soul revives me. I don't like being a zombie, it seems awfully rude to munch on someone to gain points. Of course stabbing, shooting, bludgeoning to death a zombie is the height of politeness... Anyhoo I wander aimlessly round the streets offing zombies, healing survivors and barricading myself in rooms. That is about my level of competence, I think you can see why I have died 34 times.. I don't mind having a bite on a zombie whilst I am undead, but as a zombie I have standards! No eating hoomans, just say no to man flesh when dead.


What else has been happening that doesn't involve zombies? Well keep reading.....

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment