Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Typical West Coast Evening

Very little chance this week to work on any new stuff (although I have much to go over and process from Death Valley), so back to my archives for this week's SkyWatch.
I don't produce as many seascapes as I probably should considering where I live, but whenever I have the inspiration and a prospect of some interesting weather, this is my "go to" spot, just a few minutes from home... no matter how many times I return here it always seems to look different. (I published a whole sequence from one afternoon at the same spot back in February, if any newer readers are interested and haven't seen these yet.)
Enjoy beautiful sky-oriented scenes from all over the world every Friday at the SkyWatch home page.
Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again.
- Henri Cartier-Bresson

No comments:

Post a Comment