Monday, November 30, 2009

November in pictures

On November 1st I started a 365 photographic project, basically a photo every day for 365 days.So here are the fruits of my first 30 days... I definitely picked random subject matters.
November in pictures

Each photograph is individually found in my Frapto Archive, with an explanation about each subject found here-  Frapto Archive . Frapto is basically a photo blog, that I share with a group of others taking the 365 challenge.
The challenge for me, is not only to take a photo a day, but also to improve over time. This is especially important for my sisters wedding in May, as I have mentioned briefly that I am the photographer. So for the time being, if you want a daily fix of me, check out my photos on the frapto site. 

This is what my desk looks like when I am doodling


Nature surprises


No comments:

Post a Comment