Monday, November 16, 2009

Stargate Universe

frameless

I have been waiting patiently for Stargate Universe to begin 30 of November here in Mexico and at the same time trying not to read reviews, spoilers, or comments about the new series. When I see the commercials for the show, I have my doubts about how good it will be because the ads do not reveal very much to me, anyway. Since I have stayed away from discussion about the series, I really do not know what the premise is and the ads don't spell it out. The only thing I know is that Amanda Tapping appears in the season opener and will appear in an episode at the end or the season. I am glad because she has always been a favorite character of mine and I enjoyed her work in SG1 and Stargate Atlantis. I have no idea if she will play a larger part in Stargate Universe, but I only have a couple more weeks to wait. I know myself, however, no matter what, I am sure I will be glued to the television watching every episode!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment